Helpful Resources for COVID-19
COVID-19 HELPFUL RESOURCES
The following are resources from the CDC and other sources on operating your business and keeping yourself, your family, and your clients safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Coronavirus.gov is the source for the latest information about COVID-19 prevention, symptoms, and answers to common questions.
- USA.gov has the latest information about what the U.S. Government is doing in response to COVID-19.
- Cases in the U.S. daily update by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Johns Hopkins University provides a world map showing the extent of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Government Social Media Updates
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: Twitter and Facebook
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Twitter and Facebook
Protect Your Business and Employees
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
-Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
-Information for Communities, Schools, and Businesses
-Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Community Facilities
The Small Business Administration
The Department of Labor
-Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
-OHSA Resources for Workers and Employers on COVID-19
National Cybersecurity Alliance
Health Guidelines for Protecting Your Family and Yourself
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19
- Stigma Related to COVID-19
- Information for People at Higher Risk and Special Populations
- Information on COVID-19 for Pregnant Women and Children
- Interim Guidance for Household Readiness
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations for U.S. Households
- Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19